Well my friends, It has been a challenging and learning situation the past couple of years. We all have some great stories.
This site went from an initial start to a PR4 ranking in about sixteen (16) months. The SERP (Webopedia defines SERP: Short for, search engine results page) then somehow ranked the site a PR3. And that’s where it sits today. (Update – PR4 ranking is re-established).
Do you want to win?
Then get tough.
It takes more than muscle,
more than practice,
more than sheer determination
to get to the top.
It takes the mind of a champion
Make sure you are continuously working on your sites.
Do Not Give Up
There are things you can easily do to automate menial, labor intensive tasks!
Know where to put your:
- H1 Title – Contains Keyword
- H2 Title – Contains Keyword
- H3 Title – Contains Keyword
- Keywords in Post or Page (2-5% is recommended)
- Tags (10 are recommended)
- Links (2 are minimum)
- Keyword in First and Last sentence
- A Post or Page Needs A Picture – Save your picture with the title of your article
- If your selected keyword percentage (%) ratio to content is too thick in all pages and all posts. In other words, make sure your keyword density compared to your amount of words (content) isn’t too high. Over five (5)% of your keyword is too high. Over five percent and you risk looking like SPAM.
- All plugins updated and continuously make improvements.
And above all:
- Keep all software on your computer continuously updated.
- And I mean affiliate software too!
This will be an interactive, “post.”
It can easily be misunderstood with a, “page.”