Interesting SEO Rich Articles
Savvy SEO Marketing Tips
Article Examples Utilizing SEO Researched Keywords
According to Wikipedia, SEO, or “Search Engine Optimization”
is the process of improving the visibility of a website or aweb page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
- Custom Knives For Sale
- File For Bankruptcy To Stop Foreclosure
- Holmes On Homes Exposed
- Home Based Business Scam-Beware The Scam
- How to Avoid Common Twitter Mistakes
- How to Start An Internet Home Based Business
- Network Marketing For Dummies-A Review
- Oil Sands Stocks
- Speech Recognition Software-Find The Best Speech Recognition Software
- The Trump Network-Why All The Fuss About The Trump Network
Good SEO tools can help you make these important decisions about your business:
- Why your competitors rank better than you – And Why
- Whether social Media like Twitter and Facebook Can help you
- If You are spending too much money on a PPC (Pay Per Click) Campaign or Campaigns – Or Too Little
- What Parts of Your Advertising Don’t Work – And What Parts Do Work
- Whether you are seen as an authority in your niche – Or Not.