Maximum Marketer-Dynamic Internet Tools Resources
Finding The Best Internet Tools
Keep Your Best Internet Tools For Your Tool Chest Ready
Internet Tools: Getresponse Autoresponder –
In my humble opinion…The Best of all internet tools Out There!
Internet Tools: Freelancers
- Elance – Programmers, web & logo designers, writers and illustrators.
- Rent A Coder – Receive bids from software coders.
- Guru.com – Hire Top free lancers with confidence. Get profiles, reviews, work history, work samples and tested skills work pool.
- ScriptLance – Programmers and designers.
- GetAFreelancer.com – Outsourced programmers, designers and copywriters are grouped according to work project descriptions. You then select from a list of professional bidding on your project and go from there.
Internet Tools: RSS
- Bloglines – The fastest way to find, track and vote on your favorite websites and blogs in real-time.
- Google Reader – Checks your favorite websites for news sites and blogs for new content.
- Feedburner – A company that provides media distribution and audience engagement services for blogs and RSS feeds. Its Web-based.
Internet Tools: WordPress Plug-ins
- SEO Title Tag – Optimize the title tags across your WordPress-powered blog or website.
- Ultimate Tag Warrior – Import Ultimate Tag Warrior tags into WordPress tags.
- Subscribe to Comments – Enables commenters to sign up for e-mail notification of subsequent entries.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Helps search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your website or blog.
- Static Links Sitemap – Offers a site map to your users and helps you create a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- JPF Link Page – Allows one post to have muliple pages by simply adding the code <!–nextpage–> in your post. Displays page-links for paginated posts.
Internet Tools: Find Popular Search Terms
- If you go to http://pulse.ebay.com, you can clearly see what the most popular search terms are.
Internet Tools: Free Google Keyword Tool
For example, if you wanted to promote a “Free Lingerie Gift Card” offer, you
would type in the keyword “lingerie” to see how many people are searching for
that targeted keyword every month.
Internet Tools: Google Insights
Another great tool for gauging demand is Google Insights which allows you to
compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, and time
Internet Tools: Google Trends
Another research tool for demand is Google Trends. Google Trends allows you to see the trend for keywords over time. In the example below, I have used the keyword “Valentine cards” and you can clearly see in the graph that the peak search volume for this keyword occurs every February
Internet Tools: Lycos Top 50
http://50.lycos.com – A comprehensive network of social media web sites that foster online communities.
Internet Tools: Yahoo! Buzz
http://buzz.yahoo.com – Gives people across the globe simple, trusted ways to connect with the people, communities, topics, and trends that matter most to them.
Internet Tools: Google Zeitgeist
http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html – Internet tools that give insight into global, regional, past and present search trends.
Interet Tools: GoRank (Free)
http://www.gorank.com/analyze.php – An internet tool to analyze keywords in a report format.
GoRank is one of the really good SEO internet tools that helps you determine the relevancy of your web pages based on certain keywords.
If you really want to drive a lot of natural SEO traffic to your web sites promoting CPA offers, you must add this tool to your arsenal.
To learn how to use Google Website Optimizer, I recommend going through their website tutorials.
Generally, the off-page factors will account for 90% of how well ranked your web pages are for relevant keywords in the major search engines.
When you are exchanging links with other web sites, don’t simply use your website name, but rather a keyword that best describes what you web site is all about.
Once you have your web site compiled and all the internal links working, you can submit them to the major search engines.
With Google you can use Google Sitemaps and they will send the Google spider to index your web page right away.
You need to create a sitemap in .xml format for your web site in order to submit it to Google Sitemaps (http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps).
I use a program called GSiteCrawler that automatically crawls your web site and
creates a complete .xml sitemap for Google Sitemaps.
There are a lot of internet tools on the market. If you want the best results with an internet tool chest that works, use the best internet tools you can find.
Where does A Maximum Marketer really Start? – Begin Here:
This may seem like an awful lot of information – And it is for a person trying to find out about internet marketing and starting an online business. For that reason, we broke some of the information down for you in an easy to understand category format in our maximum marketing store. So if you are feeling overwhelmed, or in information overload, then look at the categories in our store that were designed with your needs in mind.
Imagine all YOUR possibilities for growth – Look HERE to see where you should really begin.
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO): An Hour a Day||Serif WebPlus X5|