Bend Oregon Real Estate
Bend Oregon Real Estate is a Recreational Goldmine Boasting Almost 300 Days Of Sunshine A Year.
Bends surrounding areas include exciting hangouts like Crooked River Ranch, LaPine, Redmond, Sisters, and SunRiver. Presently, the Bend Oregon Real Estate market situation includes bank-owned properties, foreclosures, and short sales. There seems to be no shortage of horse properties, new home developments, and acreages for the Bend Oregon Real Estate Market.
Your Bend Oregon Real Estate experience should receive diligent attention to what your needs are, with none of your “Wants List items” left ignored, either! Honestly, whether you are moving up, retiring, are a seasoned investor, or are down-sizing for various personal, professional or other reasons – It really shouldn’t matter what your reasons when looking at Homes For Sale In Bend Oregon Market. Prices for Bend Oregon Homes for Sale cater to every unique taste and desire.
Bend Oregon Real Estate- Bend Oregon Real Estate Magic
Top 10 excellent reasons why you should look at Bend Oregon Real Estate when you are deciding on changing your life and moving, or either starting your new company, or moving an established business to Bend, Oregon.
1. The only rush hour traffic you’ll deal with is actually waiting around for a family of deer to cross the street. Deer are named:
- Female – Girl = Doe or Hind
- Male – Boy = Buck or Stag
- Baby deer = Fawn
- Family of Deer = Herd
2. Deer Crossings outnumber human crosswalks
3. If you drop your ice cream on the sidewalk nobody is going to pick it up, either.
4. Skipping work to test your new snow blower is a legitimate reason in Bend Oregon.
5. Neighbourhood pubs Galore! The latest count of breweries actually states that there is, “one brewery for every 1000 folks, . . . with new breweries opening regularly.” Where’s your mug?
6. Fly-fishing by the Deschutes River on your lunch break is punishable if you don’t share the bounty.
7. Hay Rides Are Considered Taxis. Most of the drivers already know where to take you.
8. Surfing for snowboards, skis, snow blowers, ice skates, mountain bikes, canoes, fishing and hunting gear, on the internet over lunch is considered normal and down right neighbourly.
9. Excellent opportunities await you in every area – Business, Education, Skilled Work Force . . . Let your imagination guide you!
10. Life, Don’t think you can get away . . . Without having SOME Fun in Bend Oregon! Bend Oregon Real Estate Helps you live that choice.
FREE download of The Official Visitor Guide To Bend Oregon
What To Do In Bend, Oregon: The Short List:
Do you like art – Bend Oregon Real Estate is filled with fine art.
Do you like Good Food – Bend, Oregon has first-class dining.
Do you like to Shop – Bend, Oregon has one-of-a-kind outlet stores.
Do you like Serenity and Beauty – Unwind in the most beautiful Drake Park and listen to popular music for free.
Owning a home in Bend Oregon offers several outdoor and active lifestyle opportunities. Try out the renowned cycling, hiking, fly-fishing, paddling, rock climbing, rafting, and golfing. That’s NOT all, either – there are lots more activities to choose from than the ones listed here!
Bend Oregon Real Estate Focuses on a never-ending schedule of summer gatherings, and performances combined with enjoyment making it an absolute summertime nirvana.
If you’re lucky enough to own Real Estate in Bend Oregon you’ll enjoy downhill skiing and snow boarding at the local ski resort – Mt. Bachelor. You won’t be limited to skiing – You can go Nordic skiing on more than 70 kilometers of amazing trails, or take a walk and go snowshoeing, by dog or power – go sledding, don’t forget a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride, dog-sledding, and anything more your imagination can create!
Even Warren Miller Entertainment was mesmerized when they chose to feature Bend Oregon Real Estate for their ’08 World-wide Film Tour!
Bend Oregon Real Estate: Getting to Bend Oregon Real Estate Deals:
How To Get There:
Relax and Take The Train – Amtrak gets you there – from numerous different locations. Call them for details. 800-872-7245.
Drive Yourself and Take The Whole Family – Get instant and important driving information from http://www.oregon.gov. You’ll find this information:
- Road conditions and travel information
- Chains & Traction tires
- The Scoop on Snow-Park Permits
- Driving in the Rain
- Low Visibility Driving
- Watch For Ice
- Keep A Safe Distance From Plows and Sanders
- Safe bicycle commuting in winter conditions
- Commercial Vehicle Safety – From within Oregon, call 511 or 1-800-977-ODOT (6368). From outside Oregon, dial 503-588-2941.
- Winter Driving Guide Brochure – Download Before You GO!
Take A Plane! – The Local Airport for Bend is Redmond Municipal Airport. You’ll find non-stop commercial air service from seven major markets. They are served by 5 major air carriers; Allegiant, Delta Airlines, Alaska Air, United and United Express with daily direct flights to Denver, Portland, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, and Seattle and flights 2 days a week to Las Vegas and Phoenix-Mesa. Delta, United and United Express flights are operated by SkyWest Airlines. Contact them here: Roberts Field Municipal Airport.
Do You have a Bend Oregon Real estate Deal you’d like to share, or are you planing on making your own Bend Oregon Real Estate Deal – Tell us about it – Become a Contributing Author and tell everybody!
You really can’t go wrong owning a piece of Bend Oregon Real Estate. Prices are at all time lows and interest rates lean toward buyers.